Jul 27,2011
Jul 27,2011
The rudest and most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. They gave my tenants a really hard time and tried to tell me they were \'problem tenants\'. Once I had realised what was going on I sacked them as management (I found their maintenance charges to be OTT and the problems were generally never resolved). Now I have direct contact with my tenant there are no problems whatsoever. I had written them several complaint letters, never once to hear back from them. In desperation I wrote a review on a website - the next thing I knew their previously unheard of \'complaints manager\' called to threaten me with legal action unless I took the comments down. Unbelievable. I cannot say loudly enough how much emotional upset and financial difficulties they caused by their bad attitude and sloppy management.
By: Lettings Manager
Feb 16, 2013
Good Afternoon Sir / Madam,
If you wish to discuss any of the above then please do not hesitate to contact me and i will look into this with our management office.
Kind Regards