Jul 27,2011
Jul 27,2011
Having rented a flat through the Bow office 3 years ago, I have always received good service. I am leaving the property shortly and a name change has been made to the contract, for which I have dealt with Leanne at the Leytonstone office. Leanne has been more than helpful, always returns calls/emails immediately and is a pleasure to deal with. If I wasn't moving out of the area, I would most definitely have used them to find my new property, but instead am currently dealing with an extremely unhelpful agent from another estate agents!
I can't comment on all the agents at Alan Harvey, but Leanne has been excellent and I would definately reccommend her to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alan Harvey Property Services Office 1