Jul 27,2011
Jul 27,2011
I don't know where to start, the worst thing is that I don't trust them any more and I think they lied to me in more than one occasion. I almost lost the apartment because they didn't update my contact details and they were calling the wrong number; they didn't even bother sending me a letter to ask if I wanted to renew my contract assuming that if I wasn't picking up the phone it meant I didn't want to renew it.
I also think they are carrying too much work, this is the only explanation for them been always late for every deadline and sometime forgetting to respond to emails; in more than one occasion I felt the necessity to go and talk with them in person to check that everything was ok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Shaws Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Shaws Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Shaws Estate Agents Ltd Office 1