Jul 27,2011
Jul 27,2011
The advice and guidance provided with regards to my property search was spot on. My agent's approach was well-matched to my lifestyle and needs and I was only shown properties that fitted my requirements and taste and therefore very rapidly found the right property for me. The agent was enthusiastic, friendly and professional when showing me around different properties and ensured I was regularly updated with regards to changes in the market and arrivals of new properties onto the market. The agent was motivated to sell but not overly pushy like other agents I have dealt with.

Post acceptance of my offer, I felt I received all the support and guidance I needed to take me through the next steps of my purchase. The agent recommended a solicitor and did most of, if not all of, the chasing up on both the vendor's and my solicitor's side. The process was smooth and without any inconvenience to my work schedule. I dealt with over 10 agencies in the Wapping and E1 area and was most satisfied with Ludlow. Overall, the service was excellent and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and the support provided by Ludlow Thompson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands