Nov 02,2014
By: 'Rafal G'
Nov 02,2014
I was seeking a new flat to rent for myself. At the end of my search I decided to go on with an apartment advertised by PropertyTime.
I was particularly impressed by Ken's friendly and open attitude, as well as completeness of the information he was able to give me.
The most important feature of this deal was a challenging short time, of about a week between my first viewing of the property and the date of moving in. PropertyTime was able to arrange all the aspects in time, and also ensure good cooperation from the landlord.
Somewhat on the downside, it was noticeable that they rather protect landlord's interest in the first instance. I'd certainly recommend PropertyTime as a business partner to other prospective tenants, however my advice would be to patiently and consequently state your requirements regarding the deal and check on the progress how these are satisfied.
Conditions for self-employed tenants appear to be somewhat more strict than what I observed for other agencies.
It\'s my general dissatisfaction with fees, that in my opinion should be carried by the landlord. PropertyTime does not seem to have particularly high (although neither particularly low) check-in fees.

PropertyTime