Nov 02,2014
By: 'Lindsey D\'Olier'
Nov 02,2014
I am currently going through a divorce and have been trying to sell the property through Hamptons with my husbands consent. He then decides to sign up with Prospects to sell the house although we are contracted sole agency with Hamptons. All this has been without my signature or consent. the house is jointly owned. I have made many phone calls and sent emails to ask the staff or manager to contact me and no one has bothered. It has been extremely unprofessional and unethical the way this situation has been handled, not to mention an huge added stress to myself in this terrible time.
You have cut the sale price drastically, again without my consent and completely undermined Hamptons hard work in the process.
I shall look forward to hearing back from someone!!
Contacted me regarding the whole matter, either by email or phone call as requested.
Attached Files
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Nov 03, 2014
We were instructed by your husband and we were not provided with your contact details and to date, we have not received any direct emails or phone calls from yourself.
We are very sorry that you are feeling stressed, but please liaise with your husband, (see his review of today posted on All Agents) or if you prefer, please contact Jon Pegg on jpegg@prospect.co.uk or on 01628 563 777

Prospect Estate Agency