Jun 28,2011
Jun 28,2011
I was told off by the \"lettings manager\" over the phone when trying to arrange a viewing. Apparently asking them to show you more than 2 properties is too much. I was told that I don\'t know what I want and that they are not going to waste their time on someone like me. This person made me feel like a complete idiot. I heard that estate agents can be ruthless, but I didn\'t expect this kind of attitude at all.
By: andgry ealing
Nov 14, 2011
maria, it sounds like you were the lucky one. we are landlords and were taken to the cleaners by the same letting manager. they asked as to go in sign our contracts and our tenants would do the same. they then forged and changed bits in the contract and now we are locked in a years contract awith totally unsuitable tenants who cant even afford the rent. they are greedy pigs

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 49! To leave a new review of Haart Office 49, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 49