Oct 29,2014
By: 'Ajay Karwal'
Oct 29,2014
I had a very pleasant experience working with the team at the Maidenhead branch. The initial set up of my sale was handled by Andrew Linfoot, then passed on to Kier Porter who kept me well updated on all the progress and was very accommodating when I requested changes to my listing. We had regular catch-ups on emails and phone which put me at ease with my first property sale.

Once I had accepted an offer I was handed over to Lianne Johnson who handled all the contracts and financial aspect. She was very pleasant to talk with and remained extremely positive and upbeat even when there were unexpected delays (caused by my Mortgage Adviser.)

Based on my experience, I would highly recommend using Prospect, Maidenhead to handle the sale of my property in the future.
Of course, I would prefer if all fees were lower/non-existent but I was happy to pay the amount quoted based on the level of service I received.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 30, 2014
Thank you for the positive comments, great to hear you would recommend Prospect

Prospect Estate Agency