Jul 21,2011
Jul 21,2011
The whole experience has left me bitter and twisted and I would advise everyone to AVOID.

- Finding and leasing the property KFH, we took a 'furnished' flat. Following a 9 hour drive down from Scotland with what we thought we need to set up house in Putney, we moved in to find 'furnished' only included a sofa and 2 beds. No tables, no chairs, no crockery etc... I have rented un-furnished flats with more! If KFH has been honest we could have brought more down from Scotland with us. Instead we had to spend 100's of pounds kitting out the flat! The response we got when questioning their definition of 'furnished' was so gut wrenchingly rude and flippant that it is probably what prompted me to search out sites like this to warn new tenants!

- Management of the property is absolutely disgusting. Issues go unresolved for months. Communication takes a lot of pestering and is always rude and dismissive. I have never ever been called back. I have never ever had my call taken by our property manager - she only replied rudely by email after a lot of attempts at getting hold of her. At one point we were burgled; traumatising and upsetting, KFH treated us as if we were the criminals trying to damage the property.

Piece of advice - avoid at all costs! I would even go as far to say Foxtons is better than KFH!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward West Putney! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward West Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward West Putney