Jul 21,2011
Jul 21,2011
We viewed a property in mid-May this year and immediately put down the holding deposit. Castle assured us that the property would be available by the time we had to move (end of July - two and a half months' leeway). The only thing left to do, Castle said, was to get the Council to 'rubber-stamp' a sound test the building had previously failed. This week, after two months of calling them, to be told there was no update on the status of the sound test, but that they would check with the builders on the status of the application and call us back - which they never did - I rang up the council to check if anything had been submitted to the council planning office. No applications. To be fair, Castle had not a lot to do with the actual sound test, but the general culture of excuses, lack of contact (there's only one email address for the whole office and it's rarely answered; I can't count the number of times I was told I would get a call back and ended up having to chase them up) completely destroyed any confidence I had in their professionality and competence. Will avoid like the plague in future. The real kick in the teeth is that they are still marketing the properties in the building as available immediately, which is patently a lie.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Estates Office 2