Jul 21,2011
Jul 21,2011
My current property is through Black Katz Camden office, we have had no problems but other than the day we signed the contract we have had no contact with them as our landlord owns offices in the same building.

The problems started when coming to the end of the tenancy and looking for a new property, we went into the Camden office and essentially got shown out again straight away saying our requirements were unreasonable and no properties would ever become available, even though they had multiple suitable properties on their website.
I then tried the Hammersmith office, on my way to view a property with them when I was practically right outside their door they rang to see if I had received their voicemail (no such message exists) saying the property had already been let and that I was a liar and should buy a better phone by saying they didn't try to contact me.

I did not appreciate being called a liar and as they had my phone number they could've even sent me an SMS as well as the supposed voicemail. I am never using any Black Katz office if this is the treatment they provide their clients and I would not suggest them to anyone.
By: ANDREW
Jul 25, 2011
I am very sorry that you did not receive the service you should have, tenants are our life blood - we need them and we put customer service at the top of the agenda. This is completely the opposite to the way we work - I really do not know what happened here and if you can please preovide more information it will be fully investigated.
Again my apologies.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Andrew Black

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead