Jul 20,2011
Jul 20,2011
Everyone I've ever dealt with at MyLondonHome has always been in my opinion the most professional, knowledgable and friendly property specialists I've ever come across in my two years of working in central London property. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to everyone and anyone and do in fact frequently advise clients, colleagues and friends of their sales, lettings and property management services whenever an opportunity presents itself. We continue to work together and on my current experience envisage doing so for many years to come.
By: Steven A Herd, Managing Director, MyLondonHome
Oct 03, 2011
Thank you for the really positive feedback Ian, the whole team are very appreciative that you took the time to write about your positive experience with MyLondonHome. We look forward to being of continued service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London