Jul 19,2011
Jul 19,2011
I would like to take this opportunity to commend the staff of MyLondonHome who helped me enormously in finding an apartment for me to rent in London. In particular I would like to thank Joseph Cadman who quickly took my requirements into account and arranged viewings that fully matched my criteria. I would also like to thank James and Jonathan who ensured that moving into my apartment was seemless and effortless. Finally i would like to thank Lisa for her passionate response to my customer service queries and to thank her for quickly organising rectification of any problems that i have encounted (they have only been minor ones). I would thoroughly recommend MyLondonHome to anyone who is looking to rent or purchase a property. They provide a first class property management service. BZ! to all the staff at MyLondonHome.
By: Steven A Herd, Managing Director, MyLondonHome
Oct 03, 2011
Thank you for your very positive feedback Tim. I know Joseph, James, Jonathan and of course Lisa are all very appreciative that you took the time to write about your positive experience with MyLondonHome. Many agents in my opinion do not realise the value of a great Property Management team, but this forum has certainly proved that most tenants do! Thank you also for the special commendation! We look forward to being of continued service.

MyLondonHome