Jul 19,2011
Jul 19,2011
Having viewed a flat with who i am only guessing was the manager of the office in Sunderland due to his cocky attitude which came across as if he was better than the potential tenants, we eventually decided not to go for the flat as eventually we found flaws that were unable to be fixed by Belvoir or the Landlord. I believe the name of the Manager was N, and he was around 70% of the reason we decided not to go for the flat. I hope this message gets passed onto this branch as i really do believe he needs a good kick up the arse, and for your information N, you are not better than 100% of the people in this business i have had the honour of dealing with. We decided to go with a flat with a company called P H who are professional and actually care about their customers.

Pros: None
Cons: N!!!

I hope this review will help people decide on their future dealings with this company.

Name? No Thanks!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 160! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 160, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 160