Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 19,2011
Jul 19,2011
I have only given 1 star as I had to, this company deserves nothing

horrendous company! would NOT advise using them and would NEVER use them again. They give you a flat which is not clean, I entered a lease with a 'secure' entrance and later found out that the door was broken and on numerous occasions we had people trying to break into the flat. When contacting Arden they said it was not there problem and we need to sort it out ourselves. Unacceptable.
They take deposit off you when you have the flat in a cleaner standard than when you move in.

By: Daniel M
Jun 11, 2012
God, I wish I would have seen your review earlier, would have saved me LOADS of problems with these bloody blundering idiots.
By: CW
Apr 02, 2012
The tenant who left this review was given an extra 48 hours to clean her property after the allocated check out time as the property was not ready and areas of concern were pointed out. No charge was made for a second visit. The bills were £38.40 for cleaning the shower mainly (2 hour minimum call out), £35 for cleaning the lounge carpet which was badly marked and £15 for cleaning the windows. Arden Property Management do not make anything from deposit deductions and in this case went out of our way to allow the tenant to rectify the situation. The flatmate of this tenant had no problem with the deductions.
By: Trish
Aug 11, 2011
I have only just found this review site but I rented from Arden 2009-2010 and had so many problems from start to finish I wanted to concur with this review! Stay well clear!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh