Jul 18,2011
Jul 18,2011
I thought it best to throw a different yet common slant on this organisation.

I have a numbe of properties within the Glasgow area of which I tend to use another organistion for, on this occasion, I used Fineholm for the first time. Inital process was perfect, got a tenant within two weeks and moved in on the third. Problems started arising with the tenant and the communcation between me, Fineholm and the tenant was virtually all one way and extremley poor. On multiple occaions they where unable to contact the tennant (I thought they where supposed to be managing the property), tenant claimed the boiler did not work which I duley organised the repair of on no more than 8 differenet occaions as the tenant was not avaialbe. Whos fault was that???.
Then, half way through, I am told the tenant, wanted a new Hoover, took 4 different delivery attempts to complete, then had no end of difficulties with the tenant for access, claiming I was not allowed access to MY property without their consent even with lots of notice. Anyway alot of this is the communcation between the tenant and agent however, now that they have left, this is where the problems have arisen. To date, the tenants moved out on the 27th June, I am still waiting on closure of the contract. None of the works that needed done have been completed in what can only be described as a scatter gun approach, gardener turns up shouting and ranting at my wife because Fineholm didnt give him acesss ( how is this my wifes fault ), joiners not turning up, cleaners leaving all of their products on my floor, electrical sockets not fixed, doors of hinges, patio door totally ruined. A total shambles to be honest, then I get told the maintence manager was relieved of his duties so I had to explain all of whats went on again to someone else, clearly the previous person had fabricated almost all of what they said they would do and complete, to date, no one has explained or given me an estimation on when the works will be finished, its 4.45pm and their offices are closed, voicemail says they close at 5.30.

Well rant over, I will not be using their services again and would not reccomend them from a tenants or landlords point of view. Shambolic. Will stick to Clyde Property.
By: Sally
Aug 10, 2011
We read all reviews and note of all comments however in this particluar instance the reviewer was insisting on unreasonable charges being made against the tenants deposit and as a reputable company we advised these charges were unreasonable and unlawful. Unfortunately despite our adviceand attempts to reach a compromise the client remains dissatisfied.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow