Oct 21,2014
By: 'Tom Holliday'
Oct 21,2014
I have a property in Gateshead but I live in London. I use North East Letting for Tenant-Find and Property Management. I've used them for years and I'm very happy with them. They are extremely professional, but friendly, and welcomed me when I went to visit them. Despite being professional, they have a nice almost family-feel to them, and I've been dealing with the same people there for ages, so they know me when I call up, which counts or a lot, because it means that I don't have to explain myself again every time I call, as with some of the bigger chains. They have affordable rates, they never contact the landlord for trivial matters, and conduct routine property inspections very regularly. Very happy to recommend them!
By: Adam Jackson
Oct 23, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our agency, it is greatly appreciated and I pleased you're happy with the service.

Kind regards