Jul 18,2011
Jul 18,2011
Found them to be unprofessional and very disorganised. Didn't call me back when I asked and couldn't answer most basic questions on houses I viewed.
By: Darren Greenaway
Nov 16, 2011
Dear Mary

I have just seen this feedback and I am disappointed that you feel did not call you back and I am investigating your feedback.

Not being able to answer your feedback may be because under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 we can only answer questions to what we can prove. Assuming the questions were not that basic as you as you had viewed the property yourself we may have been waiting for the vendor to answer.

I can report our call records show that following your viewings two call was made to you both lasting between 1-2 minutes. I am assuming as one was the day after you viewed we left a message for feedback and the second I am guessing was in response to your call. This is all assumptions on my half as I was not the one making the calls.

Once again please accept my apologies for you being left with a negative feeling.

Kind regards

Darren Greenaway
Managing Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenaway Residential Crawley! To leave a new review of Greenaway Residential Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenaway Residential Crawley