Jul 05,2011
Jul 05,2011
Dealing with Victoria Knight, Stratford has been the most unpleasant experience of my life, and I never want to go through it again. Nor, would I wish it on my worst enemy, so if I can save one person from them with this review, I will be very happy.

The staff are extremley fake and behave like your best mate when they want something or money is involved (very bad actors BTW!!!). If they do not get what they want (i.e. you ask for an appt to be rescheduled for whatever reason), they start getting nasty.

I have witnessed bully boy tactics which I thought had gone out in the 80s!! Very manipulative, so be careful if you are already dealing with them, and dont let them bully you. Remember- you have rights as a tenant/ landlord!

Once you have got past VK, you have to deal with the agency that manages the property- \'Reliance\'. Oh dear! what can I say about them!?? Reliance by name, but not by nature! lol. I can probably summarise them as Dumb and Dumber! I dont think I have ever dealt with more unintelligent people in my life. I am not being a bi*ch and I am not saying they were as bad as VK. In fact, they were usually quite pleasant, but as everyone knows, it can get very frustrating having to deal with people that do not have a clue what they are doing, especially when it involves your home.

It took Reliance ages to sort out any repairs (some which were quite urgent), during which time they had such a laid back attitude, like it was no big deal (while you sat freezing to death with no heating and hot water for a week). The worst thing is that they employ cr*p contractors to do the actual repair/ work, which means more days off work so they can come back and fix the mess they made the first time.

I would urge everyone to stay away from Victoria Knight and Reliance or you will come to regret it (I have spoken to other VK clients who have had the same/ worse expereience, so I know it was not a one off with me!!). GOOD LUCK if you are stuck with them!

Victoria Knight