Jul 18,2011
Jul 18,2011
As a landlady, MyLondonHome provide me with a friendly, prompt and professional service, particularly their Property Management team, who are very helpful and respond quickly to any queries I have. Having initially bought the apartment through MyLondonHome, I was not disappointed when I decided to rent it out through them as well. They provide an excellent service and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
By: Steven A Herd, Managing Director, MyLondonHome
Oct 03, 2011
Thank you for your very positive feedback Caroline. I know the whole team, the front office and the Property management team are very appreciative that you took the time to write about your positive experience with MyLondonHome. Many agents in my opinion do not realise the value of a great Property Management team, but this forum has certainly proved that most clients do! We look forward to being of continued service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London