Jun 16,2008
Jun 16,2008
Very bad and untrustworthy, said they had viewings when there wasn't, my property was left empty for over three months. Found a tenant, then told me he pulled out and found else where. Closed during the day/at odd times, I think it's a one man band.

Would not use again, now have an agent who rented out the flat within threes days and the tenants are doing fine... and at a high rent value.
By: Luke Lambourne
Sep 15, 2009
This is Luke Lambourne the owner, I've happened to come across this review, which is disappointing however, after looking @ ALLEN CRANE's reviews I see if has a fantastic review. but as we all know e-mails have unique IP address. Amazing how his fantastic client review has the same IP address as my negative fantom client and with different names as well. Shame on you Scott Crane for doing this shame on you.......... You are what gives us agents a bad name.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lambourne Carmody Office 1! To leave a new review of Lambourne Carmody Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lambourne Carmody Office 1