Jul 18,2011
Jul 18,2011
I have nothing but praise for MyLondonHome [MLH]
For the last 5 years I have used themn to rent my flat. During this time I have only had a void of 10 days which, I understand, is exceptional and must be down to MLH expertise. The tenants have always been 'high end'.
All my dealings witrh MLH have been a delight. They manage the rare mix of being totally professional with being friendly and approachable, nothing is too much trouble for them.
Any problems have always been dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. Annette Peck and her team are to be congratulated ....so many thanks Annette, Helen etc. and keep up the good work!
By: Steven A Herd, Managing Director, MyLondonHome
Oct 03, 2011
Thank you for such a lovely review April! I know Annette the whole team are very appreciative that you took the time to write about your positive experience with MyLondonHome. I am pleased you mention our work on the void periods as well, as we are passionate about reducing voids and therefore increasing the yields for our landlords. We look forward to being of continued service.

Steven A. Herd, Managing Director, MyLondonHome

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London