Jul 17,2011
Jul 17,2011
I cannot say anything positive at all about LS1. They do not even deserve 1 star! Terrible customer service - we should've realised when the agent was late to show us round the property. We were quoted one price for rental then when we had agreed, this price was mysteriously increased... We could've backed out but rented the flat anyway due to desperation. Error!! Furniture was broken and/or of poor quality, the 'spacious open-plan living area' was small, impossible to heat and the noise from the ancient relic of a washing machine made it impossible to spend any time in there. The secure parking rules were not obvious and I got clamped despite paying extra for a parking space - I had to pay £90 to un-clamp my car and did not get a refund for this despite pestering LS1. They don't value their customers in any slight way - they will take your money then do nothing about problems that arise. Awful service, rude staff (when they bothered to respond) and terrible value for money. I will never rent from them again and would never recommend anyone else to do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of LS1 Office 1! To leave a new review of LS1 Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for LS1 Office 1