Jul 16,2011
Jul 16,2011
Bobby and his team at GascoigneHalman in Lymm did an exceptional job of marketing and negotiating in the sale of my property. Undoubtedly they secured the best possible price for me but they did so much more, the brochure was excellent, there was one photo I had reservations about but when I called to ask for it to be changed it turned out Bobby was already outside retaking it! All my viewings were done by the team, feedback was obtained and fedback within a couple of days at the most and without prompting, Bobby was a great negotiator when the time came and once we had agreed a sale the team ensured that communication paths stayed open and we always felt that we knew what was going on even when the solicitors weren't completely on the ball.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gascoigne Halman in Lymm.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 9! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 9