Jul 16,2011
Jul 16,2011
After many unsuccessful attempts at securing places to rent with other estate agents, I found Streets Ahead to be very efficient. Jonathan Claustres was extremely helpful in ascertaining the type of property I was looking for; he promised if the property I was keen on viewing was let by the time I got to the viewing that he would show me another property around the area. Though the property was ok, it didn't grab me, so instead of leaving it there, he went the extra mile and showed me a further property based on the description of my ideal home and it turns out it was just perfect! He answered all the questions I had to ask and worked very hard to make sure I was completely satisfied with the outcome, he wasn't at all pushy (like some estate agents) and you could tell he was ready to graft to ensure my needs as a customer were met.

Really happy with the outcome and look forward to moving in soon...

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch