Oct 17,2014
By: 'Tracey'
Oct 17,2014
The experience with Hetheringtons was great from start to finish. Mark Summers showed us the house initially. He was incredibly helpful and courteous. Tom Kingston took over the process from there and we could not have asked for a better person to deal with. He was very responsive and incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. My previous experience of Estate Agents has never been positive and Tom and the team at Hetheringtons have definitely restored my faith. Another positive is even when Tom was not in the office the rest of the team were aware of my needs and were able to assist in his absence. When the time to sell comes I would not hesitate to use Hetheringtons for this. Many thanks for making what could have been a very stressful process a very smooth one indeed!

Hetheringtons