Jul 16,2011
Jul 16,2011
Ive recently seen a charming cottage in haworth and been so fortunate to have the landlord who lived next door show myself and my son around. Being ideal for my son i contacted walter inghams and was told to come in with three months bank statements .......ok. not a problem as we run a sucessful business which keeps us both busy and off the dole queue and has done for seven years however when we raised the issue of their negative feedback on this site and their fees we were told ' if you dont like it go somewhere else' and hung up on ! Where i can appreciate that having your businesses given negative feedback can be malicious i do feel that as a customer wanting to rent a house from walter inghams i do have the right to mention any worries i may have. It seems that this letting agency feel they can ride rough shot over anybody who needs to rent as they have already branded them low class citizens.

Walter Ingham & Co. Management Division