Jul 16,2011
Jul 16,2011
Terrible service:
I agreed to pay the full advertised price of a 2 bed flat, and put 300 deposit to move after 3 weeks and they couldn't do the formalities in the timeframe
- the staff was very rude and made me to come personally twice from south london to enfield which is more than an hour drive. They told me if don't I lose my deposit. First visit to sign the agreement which per them I can't send by post and have to sign in front of them and second visit to pay the advance again which I can't transfer to their account but have to pay by card.
- didn't get the keys in time, though the flat has been vacant for 2 months and the estate agent was in possession of the keys. Delay of one extra week was all due to agent not being able to get the simple process in time

- didn't get the full deposit back. I left the flat in immaculate condition and the agent agreed to it in their final visit. After a week I got half the deposit back and no reason given about the rest. No phone calls returned and the same rude attitude. Finally I gave up.

It's the worst exp I ever had.. AVOID THEM
By: Equity Estate Agents
Jul 24, 2011
I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company. This seems very uncharacteristic of our company and I would like you to call our office to discuss this. I am however very surprised that you had to pay by card, we have never accepted card payments. We are happy to accept bank transfers to our account, in fact we always advise that this is the best form of payment. We take our Customer care and service very seriously so please contact us if this is a genuine situation and we would like to discuss this matter and act accordingly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Equity Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Equity Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Equity Estate Agents Office 2