Jul 15,2011
Jul 15,2011
Worst agent I have dealt with. I have used several agencies in the past and Hannells is by far the worst in terms of service and professionalism. They constantly duplicate charges on my monthly statements which means they make me wait another month for a refund. Copies of the paperwork are never given and communication is very poor. There have been several occassions where there has been a problem at my property I knew nothing about. Just an invoice submitted to me. Please avoid using Hannells to mangage your property as managing isn't what they do best.
By: Ben
Nov 01, 2011
Hannells has not operated as a letting agent for a number of months. Also, they do not have any offices in Burton.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hannells Office 7! To leave a new review of Hannells Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hannells Office 7