Jul 15,2011
Jul 15,2011
They seems to be a cheater. They took the holding depost from me for a property. After 2 months , when I was scheduled to move in to the property, just one day before they told me that the landlord cant give the property at this price. They tried to get £200 more per month than agreed price.

At time of showing the properties, they will call you daily to discuss your requirements and ready to show the property anytime, but once you have paid the holding deposit, they dont bother to care. They could not arrange a reviewing of property for next 1.5 months. everytime they will say they are trying to arrange

Before few days before your new tenancy is supposed to start, they will say that if you ant to move in, it will cost higher. They are intelligent enough not to get the tenancy agreement signed wand will always they they are doing refrence check etc etc.

I would not recommend anyone to go to such unprofessional agent.

Also, beware with landlord of flat 163 in The Sphere Canning town. He is also unprofessional as he denied to give flat on rent even after price was agreed 1.5 months before.
By: Interesting Posts
Jan 24, 2012
And it all goes quiet
By: SKV
Nov 16, 2011
Vicky,

I am in the similar situation. did you by any chance receive your money. atleast now?
Oct 14, 2011
Dear Tiran,

I have still not got my refund. It is pending since 15-Jul. No one responds to mail as well.

You promised in early Sep that it will be processed asap, but even after 1 month of that, it is not yet processed.
Oct 04, 2011
Dear Tiran,

I have still not got my refund. It is pending since 15-Jul.

By: Vivek
Sep 08, 2011
Dear Tiran,

I ahd sent the email to finance@madisonbrook.com through my email id vkjain.uk(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks
Vivek
By: Tiran Bharj
Aug 25, 2011
Dear Vivek

Please email me the details of your case to finance@madisonbrook.com today and I shall deal with your file as a priority.

Regards

Tiran
Aug 24, 2011
Hi Tiran,

I have not yet received the refund of my deposit. Also since last 15 days, no one is replying to my emails.

Can you please refund the amount asap.

Thanks
Vivek
By: Mr Htun
Jul 20, 2011
Dear Mr Bharj,

I notice you have replied to other peoples posts but have not replied to mine. I would be grateful if you could explain why my tenant's security deposit has not been returned, and why no one has replied to my numerous phone calls and emails. You have my contact details.

regards,

Mr Htun
By: Tiran Bharj
Jul 15, 2011
Dear Vicky,

As previously discussed, our hands really were tied on this matter and I am extremely disappointed to be reading this comment.

The particular landlord that you are talking about agreed the price offered and then called the day before to say they wanted an increased price. Despite our best efforts, we were unable to convince them to accept the offer.

We have taken the property off the market and have refused to continue to deal with this landlord. You have our apologies but as stated, we are as much at a loss as you are.

Yours sincerely