Jul 14,2011
Jul 14,2011
I've used MyLondonHome both as a tenant and a prospective buyer and in doing so have interacted with 3 of their staff. I've been pleased with their responsiveness and efficiency in communications and execution of arrangements, and also with the friendly disposition of the people I've had contact with. Minor issues, such as are like to arise in the course of any property transaction, have been dealt with swiftly. Were I to consider letting out a place of my own, I think I would use MyLondonHome on the strength of my positive experience.
By: Steven A Herd
Oct 03, 2011
Thank you for the positive feedback Ben, the team are very appreciative that you took the time to write about your positive experience with MyLondonHome. We look forward to being of continued service.
Steven A. Herd, Managing Director, MyLondonHome

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London