Jul 14,2011
Jul 14,2011
I called Express Agency 6 times now and I am still yet to have a response. This has been over the duration of the last 9 days. I am a first time buyer with a mortgage promise in place and on the initial call I gave an offer of £12000 above the asking price. I asked if they had received an offer to which response they hadn't and they will contact me as soon as possible. 48hrs passed and no response so I tried again....and Yes you guessed no response. I continually spoke with someone each time I called and still no response. They call themselves an express agency and advertise that they have a 3 week turn around on alot of their properties. I'm not happy and just wanted people to know if they have the same experience.
By: azza
Aug 29, 2011
These people are trying to hook mugs...simple as that
By: SJLW
Aug 21, 2011
Hi Mitch,

Was just interested to know whether you actually purchased this property in the end? Id never heard of this agency before and telephoned them Friday for a viewing on a property, after reading the reviews on here my intial excitement as turned to slight concern!
By: RHA
Jul 28, 2011
I have been trying to arrange a viewing of a property, but no one is calling me back. We have an offer on our flat so would be in a position to move quickly.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office