Jul 13,2011
Jul 13,2011
Ludlow Thompson.... USELESS!

From the start Ludlow Thompson have lied and cheated.

We decided to take a property near Lewisham. We were told the property would be fully repainted and un furnished. As it turns out the property had not been painted in around 5 years + and the property was full of the the landlords and the ex tenants furniture. This could not be proved because the inventory to the property has been lost.

We came to move into the property and Ludlow had the dates wrong (agued with each other int he office) and decided we could move in, but the property would not be cleaned as they had the dates wrong.

We were not issued keys to the property. Its been two years now and we still only have the one set of keys the manager usually keeps - this means we are the only people with keys to the property.

We then made a complain to Ludlow Thompson regarding the above. This resulted in the manager of Ludlow Thompson phoning my partner (not me strangely enough) and verbally abused her down the phone. The complaint regarding the phone call was expertly brushed under the carpet and Ludlow claim this never happened. Convenient.

Just after the abusive phone call from the Ludlow Thompson manager, the cleaners (a day late) turn up to the property and very rudely told us we were not supposed to be in the property and that we had to leave. I informed the "gentalman" that this was "my home" and that he may leave. Not a nice experience.

Over the next year - and MANY new property agents things got worse and worse.

The property needed extensive work from moving in -

These include -

Bathroom Tiles half done x2
Cooker replacement x3
Boiler x1
leaking living-
room ceiling x2 (still not fixed even though Ludlow sent a man round who spray painted it!)
1/3 or radiators replaced
Washing Machine repairs x? (we on our second one)

The list goes on and on - But the point here is that half of the issues would have not reoccured if ludlow didnt send people who drag there fist on the floor to repair property and its contents.

Im so sick of phoning my new property manager (different person most of the time) time and time again to hear they either dont know who I am and that I have phoned before or lie to me that they have done something about our issues but its someone else's fault that nothing has been done.

In my miserable experience with Ludlow Thompson I can only conclude -

No one at Ludlow Thompson cares about the people living in the properties they manage. Money first.

Ludlow are experts at lies and dealing them out.

MEGA rude.

We have been putting all this and more though as a complaint to Ludlow Thompson. When we chase them up about our complaint they always claim they know nothing about it.

Im sorry, but these guys are awful.

One very broken and disheartened tenant.
By: One of the other
Aug 04, 2011
@one of many, please tel lthe world if they really do solve your problem! (with reference AACS001-01)
By: Customer Services
Jul 15, 2011
We are sorry to read of your disappointment in our service. We want to look into the matter to investigate this further. We understand that you have already made a complaint but if this could be forwarded to our customer service department with the reference AACS001-01 then we assure you this will be looked into in detail.

Whilst we pride ourselves on caring for our customers at all stages of a tenancy, it's clear you are unhappy and that truly does matter to us. If we fell short we want to know about it and ensure it never happens again. And if possible we want to try and remedy the problem with you.

Please be assured that all customers are important to us: we do review feedback from both tenants and landlords alike. And we wish to reassure you that we do not adopt an approach of 'money matters first.' We look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London