Jul 13,2011
Jul 13,2011
property goal? more like property hole!

i pray nothing breaks in our apartment because i never want to deal with them again. I don't want to name names but we had an awful experience.

There is no communication between the people within the offices which is really frustrating because for our flats, they worked with another company called touchstone. Now partly this is touchstones fault because the girl who answered the phone was short after having to leave the same message 3 times within 3 days...well excuse me for you not passing the message on (silly cow). After credit checking us for 2 people we were only given one key. We were given a second key very shortly but still have no key for the letter box.

And I don't know whose fault this is but we reserved our flat ages ago before it was even finished but after we had signed the paperwork and were waiting for the keys we received a called to say someone else had previously reserved it and the flats had been numbered wrong! Our flat that was meant to be K was actually not K but J or something like that. By then we'd had enough so I called them. At first I was angry but then I had to empathise because they are human after all and I cant be too nasty to them and after all there was the slightest chance they could be telling the truth and I was trying to sort out broadband so needed to know the correct number of the flat so I apologised for being angry and explained we reserved this flat and had our heart set on it. They suggested they could call the other couple and ask them to move downstairs so at least they weren't that cold hearted. They managed to do this so we got the flat we chose but I wasn't surprised to find out that the flat number was still K and there was no problem with the numbering. *swear words*

As people they are nice. As estate agents not so great. They made simple things so difficult and frustrating and for both our sakes I hope everything is fine in the flat because they drove me crazy so i drove them crazy back!

Don't be put off using them because our flat is amazing just stand your ground and good luck.
By: Jenny
Mar 29, 2012
I worked at Property Goal when this happened and this had nothing to do with them so why rate Property Goal??

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Goal Office 1! To leave a new review of Property Goal Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Goal Office 1