Jul 12,2011
Jul 12,2011
I have used Colin Bibra on two different occassions and both times found them excellent. They have been honest and gone out on a limb to be helpful. Even gave us a moving in present the first time we used them. Their fees are also much more reasonable than many of the other agents. I also currentlly liver on an estate where they are the managing agents and was told that they are very good at sorting things out, in fact there was a problem the first day we moved into our current property and they got someone out to sort it very quickly. The first time we used them was about 8 years ago and after rotten service from certain other agents, I'm so happy to be back with Colin Bibra again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Bibra & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Colin Bibra & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Bibra & Co Office 1