Jul 13,2011
Jul 13,2011
I was recommended to use Northwood to act on my behalf when I left England to live overseas. They provided me with an exceptionally high standard of service and I have no hesitation in recommending them to any prospective landlord. Living overseas meant I had to have complete confidence in the agent looking after my best interests from ensuring a regular rental income, property inspections and thorough vetting of tenants. They matched all of these criteria and I never had any problems throughout the rental term. I used the Platinum Service which offered me the best option. I was so pleased with Northwood that I asked them to act as selling agents and once again they came up trumps ensuring a successful sale. Particular thanks to Hannah at Northwood who was always available and dealt with all matters relating to the rental and eventual sale extremely efficiently.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Leicester! To leave a new review of Northwood Leicester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Leicester