Jul 12,2011
Jul 12,2011
I used them to move into my new home with my partner. I completely agree with the above review. They acted like they couldn't care less, and weren't interested whether I took the property or not. The ONLY reason I ended up chosing Key Properties is because I could get slightly cheaper rent than an adjacent property.
I really regret this decision. It has cost me extra, in the first 2 weeks, more money than I would save in the entirety of the year. The property is badly damaged (including bodily fluids such as blood still not being cleaned up), mould, grime and damaged walls (and more but it's too much to list). This is still after the property was deemed "clean, undamaged and in working order". I don't believe a full inspection has taken place since anyone with a pair of eyes can see the disgusting state of the property. The property is damaged with broken lights, fittings etc. This was not the same state of the property as when I viewed it 4 weeks prior.

Beware Key Properties. It is a clever organisation which passes you around from person to person. No one seems to be accountable for anything. If you check the website, it is unclear who is actually running it! Probably to protect their own backs. They are quick to take the money off you, but once you've signed the documents, no one cares.

If you find yourself picking betweek a handful of properties, I would strongly, no, adamantly declare that you chose another estate agents. Even if it's slightly cheaper. Because in all honesty, the few hundred quid you'd save you end up having to spend to sort out their mess ups. Pay the extra and get someone who will listen!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Key Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key Properties Office 1