Jul 11,2011
Jul 11,2011
David Philips are renting out my flat on my behalf while I work overseas for a few years, and I have been surprised by how dreadful they have been. At first they failed to communicate with us at all, so we had no idea whether the search for tenants was progressing or not. Then, despite promising a professional clean (at our expense) the cleaner they hired turned up on the same day the tenants moved in, after their furniture was in place, with no cleaning equipment - no hoover or anything! All she managed to do was wipe the surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom, and now we are to be charged for this. Worst of all, the tenants have now been in the property for over a month and we have not received any money from David Philips - no deposit and no first month's rent. I'm even starting to worry they might be in financial difficulties? Either that, or they are just desperately disorganised and slow at paying rents through - I hope it's the latter!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Philips Office 2! To leave a new review of David Philips Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Philips Office 2