Jul 11,2011
Jul 11,2011
I initially used Lifestyle a few years ago when I decided to rent out my property and move out of Bristol. My decision for choosing Lifestyle was purely based on the fact that they were the cheapest and their maintenance company said they would not charge a call out fee. Thats when my nightmare started. I will try to break down exactly why I would NEVER recommend Lifestyle so you do not have to go through the pain I had to endure with them.

The letting agent themselves:
Lifestyle do not care about who moves into your property what so ever so as long as they find someone! My nightmare started when Lifestyle rented my property to a couple from brazil. At first everything seemed great until one night I had a phone call from the police saying that they are about to break into your Bristol house but they could not tell me why! The next day I phoned lifestyle and my neighbours in Bristol to see what was happening and it turned out that there were 6 people living in my house who were illegal imigrants and all from Brazil. I have since found out that other landlords have also had similar experiences with Lifestyle bringing tenants from similar countries who then seem to sublet. I have also subsequently found out that Lifestyle has branches in these countries. There is a surprise! The scam is for a couple to move in and then bring in 3-4 other friends to share the rent and costs. The house was trashed after they left which means there was no way that amount of wear and tear could have gone unnoticed if Lifestyle was inspecting the property on regular basis. Lifestlye should be investigated for their unethical business practices.

The maintenance company:
I asked the maintenance company to replace a simple bathroom tap for me. They did so and with in a day the tenants phoned Lifestyle and said the downstairs ceiling is leaking badly. Water was poring down the walls! I asked Lifestyle to send someone to see what was wrong and the maintenance company said the leak is from the tap and it was because the tap is not sitting flush with the bath tub so the leak is from where the tap meets the bath tub. their recommendation was that I had to replace the whole bath tub! I was confused as everything was ok before they changed the tap so I decided to travel across the country to see for myself. It turned out that all they had to do was to tighten a couple of nutts that hold the tap tightly against the bath tub! Bunch of thieving cowboys trying to charge me to put in a new bath tub!!!!!!!

In Summary:

Cheap, no call out fee for maintenance company

They absolutely do not seem to care about who moves in to your property or how much damage the tenants do. Inspection does not seem to take place either. The maintenance company are a bunch of con men.
By: Cilla Wood
Apr 08, 2016
This review is not Life-Style Property Services/Lettings & Management of Bradley Stoke, Bristol. We are an independent agent based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol and only have one office in this country let alone any other so this review is obviously intended for another company operating under the same name.
By: not happy
Jul 05, 2012
we live next door to a property also in bradley stoke let by lifestyle.not for the first time we have experienced practically an identical situation.sub-letting;loud music;swearing.portugese people first,south african people now.reported to lifestyle not even a reply;never mind an apology.speaking to other people,it sure looks like this is how he consistantly operates regardless of the misery he causes.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lifestyle Property Services, Letting and Management Bradley Stoke! To leave a new review of Lifestyle Property Services, Letting and Management Bradley Stoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lifestyle Property Services, Letting and Management Bradley Stoke

Lifestyle Property Services, Letting and Management