...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Oct 09,2014
By: 'K Fleischer'
Oct 09,2014
I had previously managed my own property, but was getting bogged down with all the legislation, so asked a number of agents to view my property so I could meet them to see how they could help.

Stephen and Haroon were so very helpful and did not put pressure on me at all. Their advice was impartial and professional to the point that I felt very comfortable with allowing them to manage my house.

Within a few days, (Less than a week), they had sourced prospective tenants, carried out viewings and managed to let the property for me. Even taking into account their 8% commission, I now receive more each month than I used to when I managed it myself!!

I cannot recommend this firm highly enough and would urge any prospective landlords to consider Sensis before making any decision on letting...

Kim Fleischer.
Sensis only charge fees when your house is full, a percentage of the gross rent. No finders fee, no referencing fees, no signage, or advertising fees, in fact no up front fees at all!! (Very unusual in this market place in my experience)!

Sensis Property Management