Jul 11,2011
Jul 11,2011
I was very pleased with all the help that I received from Streets Ahead in Crystal Palace, they were very qick in contacting me in the first instance and once we were in contact they kept me up to date with any properties they had that they thought fitted my criteria. Although there was a few ups and downs with the first proeperty (which was no fault of the agency) Jon Claustres never failed to let me know any delays that were taking place. Jon Claustres was my lettings agent and I found him very helpful on all occasions and he did everything he could to help me with my search and on every veiwing he arranged for me it was exactly what I was looking for, and now I am happily settled into my flat thanks to Jon, Nick and the streets ahead team in Croydon.

Thanks guys .