Jul 10,2011
Jul 10,2011
Pleasant staff. However unfortunately their reputation was tarnished by one member who thankfully has left since. Outright lied about particulars of property (should have known better, estate agents will do anything for a sale regardless of any moral code or lack thereof). When we pulled out because their lies were a distinct selling point at the time, they promised that if we found another property we were interested in would be able to move at short notice. I thought fine. It wasn't their fault, just one individual however since then they keep fibbing off saying they'll call back when leave messages about other poperties but they never do.

Complete lack of customer service skills and an extremely negative experience. I would stay well clear of them. They also refused to give details of their female complaints procedure and ran off with £100 + of my money.
By: Anonymous
Jul 10, 2011
Apologies. Massive typo. Should read 'formal complaints' not female!! Apologies for any offense caused by my incompetent typing / autocorrect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of King Sturge now Jones Lang Lasalle Office 11! To leave a new review of King Sturge now Jones Lang Lasalle Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for King Sturge now Jones Lang Lasalle Office 11