Jul 10,2011
Jul 10,2011
I moved into an apartment i rented from Leaders! Unfortunately the house is Heavily mice infested! (they come out from the fireplace). I complained to leaders, all they cld do was send someone to set up 2 mice trap which never caught an ant talkless of a mice. I spent at least £20 every month buying mice Glue traps! I have kept on complaining to them they do not bother!!!!!

Leaders keep sending letters of contractors to do work orders which are NEVER carried out for other repairs in the house! I have given my end of tenancy notice and this same apartment has been put up of the Market for Rent IN THE SAME CONDITION. I pity the next tenant to move in

Anytime you see a to let sign from Leaders RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM IT. Leaders are not worth it, they are dodgy and would charge for everything! Leaders sent me a letter afterwards, to get reference from them i will pay £25, to move out of the apartment i will pay Move out fee of £47, I must use a Professional cleaner whos Name and address I must include on a form which was sent to me otherwise I will be Charged from my deposit! Now I m worried. . . .

Leaders are extremely DODGY!! Avoid

One star is too much..........there shd be option for zero star :( They are very friendly before moving in but are complete OPPOSITE after MOVING IN
By: Tracey
Jul 11, 2011
Thanks Ali

I'm sorry to know the stress Leaders estate agents put you thru! Leaders do NOT have any right to hold on to your Admin fees.
In the event that the Landlord/Agent does not proceed with the tenancy for whatever reason, your admin fees MUST BE refunded! If you (as the tenant do not want to proceed with the tenancy after admin fees has been paid, your admin fees will NOT be refunded!
In this case, the fault is Leaders, they have decided not to proceed with the lettings on the agreed date earlier for whatever reasons, your fees MUST be refunded in FULL!
I'm actually surprised they r holding on to your admin fees. They ought to refund you willing.....hooopsss i forgot they rnt just an estate agent. ***They r Leaders...always lookin for an opportunity to get money off people**
By: Ali
Jul 11, 2011
[[EDIT ORIGINAL START]]
Tracey,
My sympathies are with you. Leaders are bunch of unprofessionals and fraudsters. So where are you moving to now ?
Any adivce in my case?