Jul 08,2011
Jul 08,2011
The agent turned up for our viewing with the wrong keys to the flat, explained that he "had a feeling" earlier that day that they were incorrect (but hadn't bothered to check beforehand, which would have saved us a completely wasted journey). As far as apologies go, his couldn't have been less sincere. He did, however, promise to contact me in the week, to arrange a viewing for the following Saturday.

Has he contacted me this week at all? No.

When I called the agency today to ask to speak to a manager, I was denied but was, instead, passed on to the same agent about whom I wished to complain. When I explained that I was disappointed that he had failed to contact me before the viewing, since he was all but sure that he didn't have the right keys, he just said that he wasn't psychic. Nice.

I know estate agents have a bad reputation generally, but I had never really understood that, until this experience. This is the first time I've thought an estate agent both cretinous and discourteous.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Office 1! To leave a new review of Pedder Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Office 1