Jul 04,2011
Jul 04,2011
In my experience, I have had contractors turning up at the door - being ordered to perform ridiculous amendments to the house that I never asked for - without any notice at all. They failed to alert me of house viewings without giving the legal minimum of 24 hours and after construction work, they left plaster outside the house for three months which in turn contributed to people breaking into the house thinking it was a building site. The agent I had was extremely hard to contact and gave me a phone number which was switched midway into the tenancy and didnt give me one that worked. When I emailed the agent to explain why such breaches of the law and our contract happened, they questioned where an explanation would get us. When I explained that it would be a display of respect, the line went cold. There has not been a reply since. To put it in a nutshell, don\'t use Vanet if you want to risk being treated like cattle.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vanet Property Asset Management Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Vanet Property Asset Management Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vanet Property Asset Management Canary Wharf