...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Oct 07,2014
By: 'AnotherAggrievedLandlord'
Oct 07,2014
Had my property rented by Whitefields for 18 months and despite receiving reports every 6 months that the property was being well looked after when we came to move back in ourselves the house and gardens had been completely ruined including extensive damage to the walls, work surfaces and bathroom and all the garden was overgrown with weeds and the plants and trees had been dug up

In light of this we wanted compensation from the tenants deposit to contribute to the repairs to the property which Callum agreed we were entitled to however we received excuse after excuse for the delays from Callum and then he stopped returning calls or emails. After 6 months of this nonsense and getting nowhere we gave up.

I expect that the other reviews on this website from other aggrieved landlords would be enough to put most people off but if you are in any doubt then Whitefield properties is without question the most dishonest company I've had the misfortune of dealing with. I suggest you avoid them like the plague, even if it means paying a bit more for a competitor who I have no doubt would be more reliable and trust-worthy.
Read the review