Jul 08,2011
Jul 08,2011
I recently sold my property through Gibbs Gillespie in Uxbridge and the service was exceptional. Not only did they manage to achieve a sale price £20,000 higher than we had been previously told was achievable by another major local agent, but it was sold on the first day of viewings. I would like to thank Charlie Miller in particular who was extremely supportive throughout the whole process. I feel that his positive and honest approach gives both sellers and buyers the confidence to believe that they are both getting a fair deal. Without them we would not have been able to have purchased our dream home.......as we would have been £20,000 short of the asking price!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge