Jul 06,2011
Jul 06,2011
I was recommended to use DJ Alexander as a friend of mine had used them in the past on the Landlord side.

I contacted one of their property managers in the search for a flat to let for a min period of 6 months. They could not be more helpful in assisting with what type of property to view and described what they had on the books which would suit my budget.

We viewed a number of properties and found one, which suited our needs and the whole process from initial meeting to collecting the keys and signing the lease was very professional and efficient.

We have now been in our property for a number of months and a couple of items have had to be attended to, which after a quick call to the maintenance department have been attended to very quickly and without fuss. We had a washing machine, which was clearly showing signs of age and was replaced within two days for a brand new one when it failed.

I would seriously recommend using DJ's for any tenants looking for a particular type of property within Edinburgh, as they have always been more than helpful.

The times that I have called and e-mailed to sort any issues out have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

I just thought that I would post a positive note, as is always the case with review sites, people only tend to post if they have had a negative experience.

Make an Enquiry