Jul 07,2011
Jul 07,2011
I have never come across such a bunch of dishonest individuals in my life. the manager at the Braintree branch lied to me again and again. I think these guys lie so much they don't know what is a lie and what is not.

I am reporting them to the OFT as they do not follow correct legal procedures and would never use them to sell a property. This industry maybe just attracts them.
By: Happy camper
Jul 06, 2012
This is exactly my experience with this agent.

Lies lies and more lies. This just comes naturally to Spicer McColl it appears. No wonder estate agents have the reputation they have!

In fairness other agents in the area were not like this!
By: Customer Relations
Oct 24, 2011
Hi there. I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service delivered by Spicer McColl. If you would like me to look into your complaint then please do email me the details to talk.to.us@spicer.co.uk mentioning 'AllAgents'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spicer McColl Office 7! To leave a new review of Spicer McColl Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spicer McColl Office 7