Jul 07,2011
Jul 07,2011
I have rented in Stratford for over 6 years now and for the first time, 9 months ago I took a place with Outlook which was actully on a recommendation from my Friend who has been with Outlook for 2 years. It has only been 9 months but I would say I would not go with any other agent now. The Management department I mainly deal with and a guy in particular who looks after any problems I have. In 9 months I have had a couple of things go wrong and contractors arrived within 48hrs on both occassions and most recent I had a very serious issue that they repaired within 24hrs. I am aware my landlord is very nice but I always get a friendly and efficient response everytime I call there office. Nice to have a single point of contact as well. Keep up the good work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford